Jennifer Anne Nguyen
Santa Cruz Cali surfer.
Fish are friends, not food.
Two Door Cinema Club fan. Chipotle and Starbucks are bomb. I love Sunflowers 🌻
Joseph Wilden Baguinon ♡
message? i promise i'm chill!
"We all come from the sea, but we're all not of the sea. those of us who are, we children of the tides must return to it again, and again."
Theme By: Destroyer/Sleepless | Powered By: Tumblr.com
"25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool"
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
Chest deep, I risked my phone’s life to take this.
Audrey Hepburn at a restaurant in the Belgian Congo during the filming of The Nun’s Story, 1958. Photo by Leo Fuchs
(Source: , via annphorism)
Slowly replacing the negative thoughts with colors and beautiful things.